Time~

Well, its been quite a long time since I have given attention to my blog. Needless to say life has been eventful and I /we, are very grateful, to have come thorough some difficult times. August 2016, my husband Jeff, had a full Cardiac Arrest and even though he was revived on the spot, he had no responses for 4 days. Friends and family walked me through those long 4 days until he finally responded . Then they were able to take him to surgery. While things have gotten back to normal, now, its still been awkward for me to 'Go on with Life', so to speak, without feeling a bit on edge. Finally, after much processing, I believe things are somewhat back to normal. There are so many friends and family who have helped us, stood with us in prayer and strengthened our hearts during this season of uncertainty. To all of you, to them , I am very grateful. God has blessed us with so many new friends along this journey as well. My husband has now returned to work and we are living life as if it were a bad dream and never really occurred, of course we truly know different and we see life as a true blessing. It does make us think about how things can change so very quickly and to cherish those we love.
We created a short YouTube Video showing our journey, if you are interested, the link is at the bottom of the post. I hope you can watch it and feel the waiting we needed to do as things were so very uncertain, we did not know what we would encounter daily.
  
I am looking forward to getting on with my Blog as my creativity is returning and I feel much more clarity of thought. I love my husband dearly and extremely grateful to have more time together, however that might be. ðŸ’—  https://youtu.be/Wg8C_YvqcaI

Comments

Popular Posts