Books~

When was the last time you sat down to read ~BOOKS~.....not a book with your child, which is great-of course-But a book or two or a stack of BOOKS just to get ideas, be inspired or just to relax. We all have Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook; I get some of my best ideas, recipes and inspiration from these online portals. Yet , when I fix myself a cup of Tea or Coffee , a few choice Books or Magazines to read , I am getting more than just a 'search' (and a major distraction) BECAUSE we all KNOW we go EVERYWHERE online---With my 'Time-out', I am telling myself  'Its O.K. , This is Me-Time' , to browse through a chosen book....So....Sit your kids next to you or on a chair across from you and show them, this is a good thing to do. You can help them to understand ' Mama needs this ' and they need it too. They will learn to respect you/your time and value BOOKS in their lifetime, not just video games.
Some of My Favs
Always Susan Branch
I so admire her Artwork and Inspiration








Comments

Popular Posts